Minggu, 24 Juni 2018

Sponsored Links

I am a sex addict movie. I Am A Sex Addict () - Rotten Tomatoes
src: www.koreateaboard.org

I Am a Sex Addict is an autobiographical comedy film of 2005 by independent American director and screenwriter Caveh Zahedi. Presented in a semi-documentary style, the film tells of Zahedi's own addiction to sex and its impact on the life, relationships, and filming. His addiction is manifested by visiting prostitutes, and being open about this with his successive partners.

The film premiered at the International Film Festival Rotterdam and was later taken to be distributed by IFC Films. It aired on The Movie Channel and Showtime in 2007, and was later featured on the Sundance Channel in the United States.

Although not a formal sequel, but chronologically; the movie in 2001 At Bathtub of the World documenting his life from where I Am a Sex Addict ended and his 2015 Web series " The Show About The Show continued 15 years later from where the last one ends.

Video I Am a Sex Addict



Cast


Maps I Am a Sex Addict



External links

Quote related to me a Sex Junk on Wikiquote

  • Official website
  • I'm a Sex Addict on IMDb

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments